Translate

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

What We're Eating Jan 22-28

I did a little better staying with the program this week, right up until Tuesday, when I switched to leftovers.  Too many good things were piling up, although I froze some to take to Matt when we go to Pittsburgh for a visit.  So here's the projected next week:

Wednesday:  Shrimp and Andouille Jambalaya with rice
Thursday:  Bacon, Lettuce, and Tomato sandwiches
Friday:  Caramelized Chicken with Ginger
Saturday: out
Sunday:  (Company coming for dinner) Squash soup, Lebanese Lamb Chops with Lettuce Salad, Olive bread, Brownies
Monday:  Coq au vin, biscuits
Tuesday:  Beef Stroganoff

The one recipe that I tried out last week that was less than successful was the Roast Salmon with Couscous crust.  It lacked flavor and was not very satisfying, so I won't bother you with details.

No comments:

Post a Comment