Translate

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

I'M BACK!

I haven't posted anything in a while, so I guess that deserves an explanation.  Last Fall, I finally got serious and put together a family cookbook, using many of the recipes on the blog, but some others that are just family favorites.  It turned out to be a mammoth cut and paste operation, but the results are quite satisfying.  Although I will miss the phone calls from the kids asking me to walk them through the recipes one more time.

Anyway, I call it the "Zarit Family Cookbook" and it looks pretty good, if I say so myself.  I have extras, and I still haven't sent them to all of the people I promised them to, but all in good time...

Then, after the first of the year, Steve and I got serious about writing our book, tentatively titled, We're All Getting Older: The Baby Boomer's Guide to Midlife and Beyond.  And now we have started a blog, by the same name.

You can find it at:  http://giftofaging.blogspot.com/2015/03/were-all-growing-older.html

I'll get back to posting recipes soon.  AND I've added a translate button and some handy gizmos so you can get an email when there's a new post.  I also added a search device so you should be able to look things up on the blog.  It's a new year, so time for some changes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment